Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love

Love
What is love?
How complex it?
It is not simple
It is cannot just meaning as Chemical Reaction in our brain
It is about our heart
It is about our life

"What?
Our life?
It is not too Important"

Maybe,someone say words like that
But maybe,other someone say opposite of that
Someone who ever feel love in their heart
They will feel,love is very-very important

I think,everybody have love
For example,your religion
I sure,who has Religion,they have God
If they believe their religion,they must believe their God
If they believe their God,they must love their God

It is meaning,everybody have love,because everybody have relogion
Except Communist
But,Communist have love too
They love their parents
If not,it is too bad

Friends,let us save our love
Save our love,save our life
It is similar



Finally,I want to say thank you very much to my friend,Bee
She give me inspiration
She make me can feel the true mean of love
Now,I understand importance of love

Thank you,Bee

Do not waste your love
You have many love
Many people will give you love
As much as you need
Always fly and share your love for us












Maaf kalau kesannya aneh sekali

No comments:

Post a Comment